Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12975)

bluidkiti 06-09-2018 05:02 AM

June 9: I would have you, My chosen ones, to not only understand My word by way of revelation, but also to be empowered by My spirit in such a way that you will begin to demonstrate the kingdom. I want you to produce the reality of the kingdom. Come before My throne with thanksgiving and expectation. For, I will fill you afresh, with the most Holy Spirit as My gift to you. Receive fully, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-11-2018 05:41 AM

June 11: Enjoy this season. If you will keep Me present in it, then you will be refreshed by the life I give you. This is a season in which you may become spiritually connected and thus empowered. Do not miss this opportunity! Stay connected to Me in this season, and you will be blessed.

bluidkiti 06-16-2018 05:18 AM

June 16: Indeed, it is a season of transformation; of transforming glory. Transformation is always required when you move into a new season. The new season is before you; it has been declared; it has been prophesied; it has been spoken of. Your doorway is opened. For, I know that you will be able to find Me in a fresh way as the streams of life and reality begin to overflow and touch you. They will indeed give you the opportunity for the change that is required to come into this new joy of life in this season, says the Lord God.

bluidkiti 06-18-2018 06:38 AM

June 18: I am that I am. I am your Father, and on this day I want you to know that I love you. I want to lead and guide you into all of the goodness that I have for you. Do not allow yourself to become discouraged because of your circumstances. Allow Me by your position of faith to renew you. Only believe. Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."

bluidkiti 06-23-2018 05:37 AM

June 23: You are mine. You belong to Me. I will teach you the things you need to know, and I will show you the way. Will I not bring My kingdom forth and reveal it in your life? I will show you the things I have for you and the things I want for you. I will bring those things that have been promised by way of covenant. Do not forget from this day forward that I am indeed with you and for you, and you will prosper in My kingdom, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-25-2018 05:54 AM

June 25: It’s moving time. The higher trail is before you. Come with Me, and I will show you the way forward. Do not allow yourself to become stationary. Move with purpose in this time frame. If you choose to come and follow Me you will not be disappointed. My blessings will come to those who take this journey to the high place, says the Lord God Almighty!

bluidkiti 06-30-2018 06:21 AM

June 30: Lift yourself up beyond the mundane, the carnal. Lift yourself up from the worry that is scattered over the whole earth. Lift yourself up into My presence, for I shall reveal things about who you are. We shall work together to bring you to the place that I have in mind for you and so that you can become an overcomer. Surely I am for you. Be who you have been called to be. Lift your head, square your shoulders and walk with Me. Today begin a new journey--start over. Release yourself from the past bondage and move into the light of this day with great expectation of that which I am about to do, and you will not be disappointed, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-02-2018 05:22 AM

July 2: Choose this day whom you will follow. If you have heard and believe My word you will follow Me. You will travel in faith upon the path that I have established for you. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Psalm 65:5 By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of the far-off seas.

bluidkiti 07-07-2018 06:36 AM

July 7: I hear the Lord saying that this is an issue of trust. If you trust in Me with all of your heart; if you’ll walk with Me from this day forward I will bring you in to the glorious light of the day that you live in. And, I will reveal the essence of the times and seasons that you dwell in. Will I not lead you on the paths of righteousness; the paths of safety; the paths that take you higher than ever you have been before? Will I not be with you in these last days, says the Lord? Not only will I be with you, but I have chosen you to live your life in these times because the glory of My church shall shine ever brighter, and you will be a part of that. I have chosen you because you have determination. You’ve been through some things and you have not given up. You’ve walked with Me in times that were troubling. You had to walk away from people who did not think like you did or believe like you did, and you made your choices for Me over and over again. I will honor those choices and bring you in to the glory of this day, says the Lord God.

bluidkiti 07-09-2018 06:19 AM

July 9: It is moving time. Get up and come with Me. I will lead you to a higher level of spiritual reality. Come with Me, and the eyes of your spirit will open so that you can see more than you have before. The times of the end are taking place around you. You must see and understand these times. This is required so that you may stay in safe habitations. Therefore, come with Me. Watch, listen and understand, for the times are perilous. 2 Timothy 3:1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come.”

bluidkiti 07-14-2018 07:13 AM

July 14: I hear the Lord speaking, and He says, I see you, I hear you and I know you. I know your motives, actions, and your activities. I know when you have the Spirit of wisdom working on your behalf so that you can rise up into a position of victory. Don't forget that I see you where you are. I know you and the attitudes that you have in those moments. I know your manner of warfare or the lack thereof. I know you from the rising of the sun to the setting of it, and I know you in the night seasons. I have heard you. Please understand that when you believe all that is in My word, as brought to you by the Spirit of enlightenment, you have been equipped to be an overcomer. You are equipped so that you may fight the good fight of faith and win. So what’s left to do? Win! Win the battle! Run the race! Do not give up! Do not sit down! Do not lay down! But, stand up, go forward, and I will go with you.

bluidkiti 07-16-2018 06:20 AM

July 16: Your advantage is that I am with you to lead and empower you so that you can fight the good fight of faith. If you do this you will win the battles that you find yourself in. Only believe! My desire is that you will live in the victory that I have designed you for. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

bluidkiti 07-21-2018 06:28 AM

July 21: If you can submit yourself to Me in all things, I will be with you in your endeavors. I will go with you until this thing is worked out. I will be one with you and cause those things that you cannot change to come under My order and control so that the outcome will be a benefit to you and not a detriment. Simply believe in that which I am speaking to you. Come into divine order and establish the way of stability by your faith. Watch and be surprised at the outcome of those things that effect you. I will cause them to work for you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-23-2018 06:12 AM

July 23: Rise up in faith because this is a period of time in which you are about to break through into the victory designed for you. This victory will also bring you the blessings of this season. So, fight the good fight with faith. Refuse to allow doubt to have any place in you. Fight and win! James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of light, with whom there is no variation or shadow or turning.

bluidkiti 07-28-2018 05:41 AM

July 28: Have you seen this? Have you seen that I desire that you receive the anointing that I am providing? Have you reached out by faith to receive that which I have done? This day I give you fresh oil. Fresh oil because the old oil has become stagnant; the old oil is not found in the strength that it once was. So, today I come to pour out upon you the fresh oil of My Spirit so that you can be made ready for the season that you live in and become one of those that I call My own according to My purposes. You can be instantly positioned to be used at any given time to know My way and to walk in My path. Hear My voice and become one with Me, says the Lord.