Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Blessings that we receive as part of God’s family (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12499)

bluidkiti 11-10-2017 07:46 AM

Blessings that we receive as part of God’s family

Blessings that we receive as part of God’s family by Alive to God

1. We become NEW CREATIONS
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
2. We receive a NEW NATURE
1 Peter 1:4 An inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you.
3. We have a NEW SECURITY
Jude 1:24-25 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.
4. We have a NEW INHERITANCE
Romans 8:17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
1 Corinthians 2:9-10 “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
5. We have a NEW PEACE
Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have[a] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We have a NEW BLESSING
Galatians 3:13-14 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed iseveryone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
7. We have a NEW SOURCE
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Welcome into the family of God!
If you know you are not a child of God, or you are not sure that you are a member of God’s family and you would like to become one, then carefully read this prayer. When you are ready to sincerely pray this prayer, then get on your knees and pray it. Then sign and date it and keep this as a record of your commitment to Jesus.
“Dear God in heaven, I want to be your child. I admit that I have often sinned against You and others. I’m sorry for my sins. Please forgive me for every sin I’ve committed. Here and now I turn my back on a sinful kind of life. I give my life to You. Please come and live in me and be my friend and my king. I accept You as my Lord and God and will serve you in the future. I pray this with all my heart, in Jesus name. Amen.