Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   God wants you to know. . . - January (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2145)

bluidkiti 01-01-2014 09:19 AM

God wants you to know. . . - January

January 1

God wants you to know that ... today is going to be a great day.

Don't start your day with a negative attitude. It's hard to understand why so many people wake up each morning feeling defeated when each day holds so much potential. The possibilities that today offers are endless, so eagerly anticipate wonderful happenings. It's easy to let blessings go by unnoticed if you're not looking.

bluidkiti 01-02-2014 09:23 AM

January 2

God wants you to know that ... you become what you do.

Life molds itself into the shape of your actions, - do something long enough and you become it. Fighting for peace makes more war. Loving for peace makes more peace.

bluidkiti 01-03-2014 07:37 AM

January 3

God wants you to know that ... peace can be found in unlikely places.

Even in the darkest storms peace can be found by those who seek it. When turmoil and tension tear at your heart, pray for peace and most often you'll find peace in prayer. Of course there is no need to wait for a storm, pray for peace right now.

bluidkiti 01-04-2014 10:19 AM

January 4

God wants you to know that ... you are beautiful.

Mirrors are fickle, a play of light and shadow. The only true mirror is within yourself. Clear your mind of doubt and prejudice, and you will see yourself as God sees you - beautiful.

bluidkiti 01-05-2014 08:14 AM

January 5

God wants you to know that ... it is okay to ask for help.

You were not meant to go through this journey alone. Ask for help. There is strength in togetherness.

MajestyJo 01-05-2014 01:50 PM

Like these, they have affirmed what I have posted over the last week. Today's readings are about accepting help. That letting go of the thought that we know everything and can do it ourselves, when instead, we need a sponsor and a home group. A support group is important, get phone numbers. Reach out. Me alone with me is bad company. I have no one to disagree with me and I start thinking I am just F.I.N.E. (frustrated, insecure, neurotic, and emotional).

bluidkiti 01-06-2014 07:15 AM

January 6

God wants you to know that ... you haven’t opened all your gifts yet.

Your life can be deeper than the ocean, larger than the sky and richer than all the minerals in the earth. You have so much potential. Do everything you dream of. Keep discovering yourself.

bluidkiti 01-07-2014 09:10 AM

January 7

God wants you to know that ... you are unique and precious.

When you try to value yourself for being the best in something, you are bound to fail. Even Olympic champions are the best only for a few years. You are precious to God not because there is no one better than you, but because you are a unique creation of mind, body and spirit, - there is no one like you, - and that is exactly what makes you so indescribably precious.

bluidkiti 01-08-2014 09:51 AM

January 8

God wants you to know that ... when you pursue your dreams, every second is an encounter with God.

Following your dreams opens your heart allowing God to enter and fill you with bliss.

bluidkiti 01-09-2014 07:45 AM

January 9

God wants you to know that ... you are a human being, not a human doing.

Take time to just be, to breathe slowly, to feel your body that is the temple of your soul. No activities, no worries, no buzzing.

bluidkiti 01-10-2014 10:26 AM

January 10

God wants you to know that ... some struggle is inevitable.

No one is promised a life which is free from pain, sorrow or grief. It does not mean that anyone walks through these things alone. Have faith and know that all suffering is temporary.

bluidkiti 01-11-2014 08:50 AM

January 11

God wants you to know that ... everyone is looking for love, but the blessed ones do the opposite.

Blessed are those looking to give love. Right now think of three simple ways you can give love and be blessed.

bluidkiti 01-12-2014 10:13 AM

January 12

God wants you to know that ... your gut instinct is usually correct.

We have these feelings in our body for a reason. Listen to your body.

bluidkiti 01-13-2014 10:10 AM

January 13

God wants you to know that ... you will get back to solving all the wrongs in a moment, - how about taking a moment to treasure what is right.

All too often we focus so intently on solving the problems, that we forget to zoom out and celebrate what is good in our life already.

MajestyJo 01-13-2014 05:26 PM

Quote:

God wants you to know that ... your gut instinct is usually correct.
Was told it was women`s intuition and men`s gut! If it is all in my head, gosh only know what will happen and where it came from. :)

Found out if I go looking for it, it alludes me. If I try to make it happen, it just doesn`t happen. If I let go and let my God, it appears and challenges are over come. Problems I can stay stuck in.