Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12702)

bluidkiti 12-16-2017 05:57 AM

December 16: I have opened a path before you that will enable you to maneuver through hindrances and difficulties that you have endured for quite some time. You will be able to experience a new level of freedom that has been almost impossible to attain. You cannot do this on your own, but with My help and guidance you will now be able to move on, says the Lord. Prepare for breakthrough. Psalms 27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

bluidkiti 12-17-2017 06:05 AM

December 17: The season of adjustment is upon you, but you will have to mentally and emotionally let go of things that tie you to the past before you can move forward in My purposes. If you will take this step of faith you will come into a place of liberty and fulfillment that you have not known before. Trust Me to bring you through this awkward transition with great grace, says the Lord. All you have to do is be willing and flexible. 2 Corinthians 12:9a And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

bluidkiti 12-18-2017 05:33 AM

December 18: Your life experience contains many moving parts, and those parts are coming into alignment to allow new possibilities. The doors will open to present opportunities to accomplish what has been beyond your scope of imagination. These are things that you cannot foresee or predict, but you can prepare and position yourself spiritually by faith to progress when the time is right, says the Lord. Mark 1:3b Prepare the way of the Lord; make His paths straight.

bluidkiti 12-19-2017 05:52 AM

December 19: This is a time when maintaining spiritual focus is more difficult and will require effort and determination for you to stay on course. Keep your priorities straight even in the midst of distractions. Many things will require or even demand your attention, but spending time with Me will be the most rewarding, says the Lord. Psalm 27:8 When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek."

bluidkiti 12-20-2017 06:23 AM

December 20: For those who acknowledge and walk with Me, I am making a way that you can follow. Do not be afraid to miss what I am doing in your life. I truly am for you and not against you. You are My own special treasure. Embrace this spiritual reality, and do not doubt the love that I have for you, says the Lord. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

bluidkiti 12-21-2017 06:25 AM

December 21: The winds of change are blowing. And, I want you to be sensitive not only to My direction, but to the perfect timing. It is one thing to know what you are supposed to do and quite another to know when to do it. Rest assured that I will give you both the what and the when. Be flexible and stay ready, says the Lord. John 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."

bluidkiti 12-22-2017 06:30 AM

December 22: Maintain personal and spiritual stability and be clear about correction when it comes. Know the difference between conviction and condemnation. When I bring conviction, it is not to condemn, but is for the purpose of making a way for repentance and strengthening of the soul, says the Lord. Establish yourself in the truth. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

bluidkiti 12-23-2017 06:37 AM

December 23: Position yourself to be an instrument of My peace, which transcends conflict and confusion. You are My people, called by My name to be representatives of the eternal kingdom. Do not squander opportunities to manifest the ministry of reconciliation. Be kind to one another, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

bluidkiti 12-24-2017 07:08 AM

December 24: This is a time of reflection. Think and consider where you are. This time of reflection will take you deeper into My plans and purposes for you and will reveal the places where you got off course. You will see yourself more clearly in relationship to Me and your level of dedication in establishing My kingdom in your place on the earth. You can now make decisions that will have far-reaching consequences, says the Lord. Proverbs 27:19 As in water face reflects face, so a man’s heart reveals the man.

bluidkiti 12-25-2017 05:46 AM

December 25: Be on the lookout for various elements of your life to fall into place, and it will be right for you to make the changes that you have considered. There is a time and a season when everything lines up with My will and purposes for you, says the Lord. That time is just ahead of you. Do not lose hope. Ecclesiastes 3:17b "For there is a time for every purpose and for every work."

bluidkiti 12-26-2017 06:38 AM

December 26: In a vision I saw a very large door beginning to open. The light coming in started as a small beam at first, but as the door continued to open the light became magnificently bright and even blinding. And, I heard the Lord say, "I am opening a door for you that will bring increasingly greater light. It will reveal wisdom and purpose such as you have not seen until now. Walking in the light will begin with revelation that comes from internal work." Isaiah 2:5 ... come and let us walk in the light of the Lord.

bluidkiti 12-27-2017 06:59 AM

December 27: My work in the lives of My people appears to be mysterious at times. But, if you ask for wisdom with a genuine desire to know, I will reveal My purposes to you in ways that you can understand. Keep in mind that I want you to search for truth as you would search for treasure. And, to do that you must be willing to dig deep, says the Lord. Psalm 51:6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

bluidkiti 12-28-2017 06:47 AM

December 28: Prepare yourself for not only a new beginning, but a new era. Let the past become a dim memory as you move forward with renewed hope and expectation. You will rise to new heights and be more available to Me, says the Lord. My Spirit will be your guide! Psalm 148:1 Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights!

bluidkiti 12-29-2017 06:18 AM

December 29: You mistakenly apply a sense of permanence to your current circumstances. But, I tell you honestly that you are always in a state of transition. Nothing in your physical, natural existence is immutable. Embrace change. Allow change to be an avenue of spiritual growth and blessing, says the Lord. Only things of the Spirit are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

bluidkiti 12-30-2017 06:53 AM

December 30: Look for and receive My blessings. It is My heart's desire to bless you more than you could even imagine. You belong to Me, and I will look after you as long as you will seek Me with a whole heart and allow Me to intervene into your life, says the Lord. Let Me bring correction when necessary as you live and walk in the Spirit. Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.