Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - March (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10749)

bluidkiti 03-01-2017 09:02 AM

Bible Verses - March

March 1

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

1 Corinthians 2:16, ESV "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ."

For I am waiting for you, O Lord. You must answer for me, O Lord my God. - Psalm 38:15

Psalm 95:1-3 —
Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord;
let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before him with thanksgiving
and extol him with music and song.
For the Lord is the great God,
the great King above all gods.

Lasting joy is the product of constant gratitude. When you meditate on the blessings of grace rather than the troubles of life, your heart will sing rather than grumble.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. —Psalm 143:8

bluidkiti 03-02-2017 09:18 AM

March 2

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Proverbs 3:1-2

Exodus 33:14, NIV "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! - 2 Corinthians 4:17

Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. (Psalm 150:1)

dwmoeller 03-02-2017 02:48 PM

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin? - Micah 7:18

Thought: There is forgiveness with the Lord!

bluidkiti 03-03-2017 07:11 AM

March 3

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. - John 14:1

Today’s Scripture: Joshua 1:9 (NLT):This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Today’s Thought: God is with you. Always. It doesn’t matter what you are going through. Trust and lean on Him, He will never let you down!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to fully rely on You. I know You will never leave or forsake me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. —Psalm 37:3

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. — Proverbs 25:21

Deuteronomy 20:4 For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

2 Corinthians 9:6-11
Generosity Encouraged

Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written:

“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor;
their righteousness endures forever.”

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.

dwmoeller 03-03-2017 09:31 AM

If we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. - 1 Timothy 6:8

Thought: A loaf of bread, a shirt for my back, and Christ Jesus -- I am rich!!

bluidkiti 03-04-2017 09:33 AM

March 4

I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. 1 John 2:12

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:" John 11:25

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:32

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off — for all whom the Lord our God will call." —Acts 2:38

bluidkiti 03-05-2017 08:13 AM

March 5

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Mark 9:23

Psalm 136:1, NLT "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:30-31

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. —Romans 8:1-2

Psalms 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

bluidkiti 03-06-2017 07:34 AM

March 6

1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Matthew 22:37

Psalm 37:4, ESV "Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

1 Corinthians 13:11 (CEB) When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, reason like a child, think like a child. But now that I have become a man, I've put an end to childish things.

Thought: It's time to let God grow your faith and show you more of who He is.

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. —Psalm 119:1

dwmoeller 03-06-2017 07:55 AM

You understand, O Lord; remember me and care for me. - Jeremiah 15:15

Thought: The Lord has walked the walk. He knows and He cares.

bluidkiti 03-07-2017 07:49 AM

March 7

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:28-31

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Psalm 147:3, NIV "He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds."

Psalm 144:7 (NIV) Reach down Your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters...

Thought: God's always there for you.

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. - John 16:33

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. – Psalm 139:1-4

We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him. —Acts 5:32

He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. — Proverbs 19:17

James 5:13-16
The Prayer of Faith
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Psalm 25:9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.

bluidkiti 03-08-2017 07:18 AM

March 8

John 11:40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." Colossians 3:16

Psalm 144:9 (NIV) I will sing a new song to you, O God...

Thought: It's time to tell Him "thank you."

dwmoeller 03-08-2017 08:37 AM

When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my hearts's delight. - Jeremiah 15:16

Thought: Like ice cream set before a starving child, so your words Lord bring joy!

bluidkiti 03-09-2017 07:38 AM

March 9

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Psalm 144:13 (MSG) Fill our barns with great harvest, fill our fields with huge flocks.

Thought: God can do anything. He can send you help from places you never expected.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. — Proverbs 14:31

Titus 3:3-7 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Ephesians 3:16-21 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

dwmoeller 03-09-2017 09:35 AM

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. - Revelation 21:4

Thought: Feeling sad? Think heaven!!

bluidkiti 03-10-2017 07:13 AM

March 10

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

Psalm 27:10, NLT "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close."

But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed. – Luke 5:16

Today’s Scripture: Matthew 14:13-14 (NLT): As soon as Jesus heard the news, he left in a boat to a remote area to be alone. But the crowds heard where he was headed and followed on foot from many towns. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.

Today’s Thought: Jesus, the Alpha & Omega, the King of kings, the Lord of lords had compassion on the people. Not only did He had compassion, but He healed them all and then fed them. Jesus cares about every area of our lives. How can we show compassion & love on people today, just has Jesus did?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to love people as You love them. Send the hurting to me today so I can lead them to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. — Proverbs 9:9