Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - January (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12974)

bluidkiti 01-01-2018 01:29 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - January

January 1: Simplicity is a place of strength. When things get too complicated you lose concentration, and you could even lose sight of purpose. Just get down to basics--the essence of who you are and what you must do to express yourself honestly, clearly and understandably. Refuse to allow things in your life to get too complex or tangled, says the Lord. Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

bluidkiti 01-02-2018 06:44 AM

January 2: You have questions about how to proceed, and there are complexities involved in your decision-making process. However, I will give you wisdom and guidance if you ask. Ask in complete assurance that I will impart supernatural insights that will take you where you need to go, says the Lord. I hear and answer the prayer of faith. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

bluidkiti 01-03-2018 05:51 AM

January 3: Do not worry about what lies ahead. You have this moment today to make the most of your life. Stay present with Me, says the Lord. Refuse to lag behind by focusing on the past or what might have been. And, resist the temptation to project out into the future. Whatever you presume for the days ahead will not be what you think. Live in the truth of where you are now. Matthew 6:34a Therefore do not worry about tomorrow.

bluidkiti 01-04-2018 08:10 AM

January 4: Sometimes you forget about my grace. You have My full acceptance and favor when you belong to Me. And, I will help you and empower you to go through difficulties that arise. Rely on Me to guide you through the maze of confusion and bring you to a place of supernatural strength, says the Lord. You are precious to Me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

bluidkiti 01-05-2018 05:48 AM

January 5: I am with you to guide you into My will and purpose for you. Do not be afraid. I will speak to you in ways that are easy for you to understand. And, I will direct you. However, you must position yourself to be sensitive to My Spirit. Spiritual awareness is developed as you spend time in My presence, says the Lord. Isaiah 30:21 Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.

bluidkiti 01-06-2018 07:00 AM

January 6: Stay the course, says the Lord. I will provide you with rare and valuable opportunities to establish your relationship with Me that will surpass your greatest expectations. You must also watch for the pitfalls along the way that would keep you from your maximum spiritual potential. Deception abounds in the earth, which if you believe the lies, will keep you from clarity and truth. James 1:16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.

bluidkiti 01-07-2018 06:48 AM

January 7: In much the same way that you would position yourself and do the work to receive a promotion in the natural realm, it is My desire that you take your place spiritually and do all that is necessary to receive the greatest benefits of My kingdom, says the Lord. This positioning will take thought and deliberate effort as well as strength of desire and purpose, but you will not regret it. Jeremiah 29:13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

bluidkiti 01-08-2018 06:36 AM

January 8: Be at peace and insulate yourself from those who stir up strife and cause contention. You can only maintain genuine peace when you abide in Me, says the Lord. Keep the truth of My word close to your heart so that you can develop proper perspective and see with clarity, says the Lord. Philippians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

bluidkiti 01-09-2018 06:32 AM

January 9: I had a vision of Jacob's Ladder with angels ascending and descending. It was as though they were in a dance. There was a constant stream of those going up as they passed those coming down. It was a very graceful and beautiful flow. And, the Lord said, "I want you to know that I send angels to minister to you in your times of need. You are not alone." Psalm 91:9-11 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

bluidkiti 01-10-2018 06:53 AM

January 10: Beloved, it is My desire that you would reach a level of being habitually conscious of My Spirit. That is to walk and live in the Spirit and never deviate from being one with Me, says the Lord. This will take deliberate effort and determination in the beginning, but if you persist it will become as natural as breathing. John 4:24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

bluidkiti 01-11-2018 06:19 AM

January 11: I speak to those who cannot seem to break out of old cycles of existence. You are willing to move on, but you are also afraid to take the next step for fear of failure. This is a time when I will open doors of opportunity, but you cannot seek My face or hear My voice in your current condition. Fear involves torment, but it will take faith to proceed. It is impossible for you to live in faith and fear at the same time. You must choose, says the Lord. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

bluidkiti 01-12-2018 06:03 AM

January 12: I am looking for those who will become true seekers in My kingdom. I am searching throughout the earth to see who desires to come into My presence. You have to take the first small step in My direction, and I will take a giant step to meet with you, says the Lord. You must believe that I exist and that I care for you. Then, you can come. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."

bluidkiti 01-13-2018 07:26 AM

January 13: I speak to many who have become discouraged and disheartened. You have begun to lose hope, but I tell you that your hope cannot be in human endeavor or worldly expectation. Your hope is only fulfilled through your faith as you strive to maintain eternal perspective. Your heart will be revived in your connection to Me in Spirit, says the Lord. Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

bluidkiti 01-14-2018 06:21 AM

January 14: Do not limit yourself. You are able to do far more than you ever thought you could, but you must first believe that you can accomplish all that I have set before you. I would have you get at the root of every limitation, and isolate the foundation of the lie that has created unbelief. This is most certainly a work of the enemy against your soul to keep you from divine potential, says the Lord. Break out and break forth! Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

bluidkiti 01-15-2018 05:25 AM

January 15: I am doing a deep and profound work in your heart, says the Lord, which will take you to new heights spiritually. It is time for you to progress beyond where you settled for less than is possible. Discouragement has taken a toll and at times has even paralyzed you. Now you must get up. Shake off your self-imposed limitations. Take the first step in becoming the best version of yourself that you can be. Deuteronomy 1:21 Look, the Lord your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the Lord God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged.