Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - July (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31164)

bluidkiti 07-01-2023 07:56 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - July

July 1: You will begin to take your first steps into the new era. What has felt sometimes like a log jam in your life will give way to the moving of the river. It will be slow at first, but will gain momentum as you go. The frustrations of the past will start to fade, and you will see things from a renewed perspective. Hold on to hope. John 7:38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.

bluidkiti 07-02-2023 06:56 AM

July 2: Look up; look to the heavens. Listen for My voice and receive wisdom for the next leg of your spiritual journey. Rise above the things of the earth and reach beyond your earthly limitations to achieve that which has been out of your natural ability to access. You can do more than you think you can, says the Lord. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given.

bluidkiti 07-03-2023 06:02 AM

July 3: You must position yourself to accept change. Some things will never be the same again. Move past difficulties and disappointment, and seek to find development and contentment in your relationship with Me, says the Lord. I will not change; I am the same always. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

bluidkiti 07-04-2023 07:34 AM

July 4: Freedom is a state of mind before it becomes a circumstance. You have the power to think without restraint even when you have to adhere to restrictions. You have the ability to choose your actions and reactions. Choose wisely. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

bluidkiti 07-05-2023 07:12 AM

July 5: Instead of focusing on what you do not have, count your blessings and be grateful for what you do have. Set your course and get going in the direction of gratitude and a pure heart. Be willing to be used to bless others when opportunities arise. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

bluidkiti 07-06-2023 05:48 AM

July 6: Calm yourself. Do not worry or be afraid. I am with you to bring you through every situation, and I will take you step by step. You are not forgotten or alone. Rise up in the confidence of My presence and My power to lead, guide, direct and protect you, says the Lord. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

bluidkiti 07-07-2023 06:30 AM

July 7: Beloved, I am your strength and your victory. Only through Me will you overcome all obstacles and rise above darkness to live in the light. Exercise your faith in knowing that I am with you and for you. Put aside your worries and cares and put your trust in Me, says the Lord. I am your very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

bluidkiti 07-08-2023 06:20 AM

July 8: Move with the flow of the changes of this season. Do whatever it takes to stay on track spiritually, emotionally, and physically. These are days that will test your strength and endurance, but you are well able to come through triumphantly as you maintain your focus and concentration on all that is good and true. Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

bluidkiti 07-09-2023 08:06 AM

July 9: If you will put away distractions and determine to live your life within the framework of My Spirit, I will bring you to a higher level of spiritual sensitivity. I will open to you revelations of My kingdom that you could not have imagined. But, when your focus is on yourself and the world, your spiritual life is suffocated. You must choose. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

bluidkiti 07-10-2023 06:54 AM

July 10: Do not worry about what you could have, should have, or might have done. Face the facts of what you have done with no regrets. You have learned valuable lessons that will serve you well. Look to what you can and will do that will bring glory to My kingdom, says the Lord. I will show you the way. Be strong! Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

bluidkiti 07-11-2023 07:24 AM

July 11: It is time to delineate between what is truly your responsibility and what you have taken on that is not your responsibility. Where you have no legitimate control, you have no liability. Separate yourself from those things that drain your energy unnecessarily, and always follow My leading, says the Lord. Refuse to be coerced into sharing a burden that is not yours. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 ... aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing.

bluidkiti 07-12-2023 05:38 AM

July 12: Strive to be the best example of life in the Spirit that you can be. Those who do not know Me will scrutinize you to see if what you have is real and within reach for themselves. You may be the only Bible that they read, and it is your responsibility to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

bluidkiti 07-13-2023 06:25 AM

July 13: You cannot please all of the people all of the time; you can only please some of the people some of the time. But, that cannot be your focus. Set your sights on that which is eternal instead of what is temporary. Live to please your God and King, and do all you can to seek Him and do His will, and do not worry about those who judge you. Matthew 7:1-5 Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brothers eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, Let me remove the speck from your eye; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brothers eye.

bluidkiti 07-14-2023 05:59 AM

July 14: Deliberately position yourself in the center of My will, says the Lord. Stay focused and refuse to allow your mind to wander from the truth of My Word. Fear and worry will take you down a path that will lead you away from peace and light, so hold on to hope and let your heart be filled with praise. In everything give thanks. Psalm 42:11Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.

bluidkiti 07-15-2023 07:02 AM

July 15: For those who have been through a rough patch, things will begin to smooth out. Just be patient and maintain a position of faith. Come into My rest, says the Lord. In that rest is assurance that I am with you. Let go of your intensity and allow My Spirit to move and flow through you to establish peace and a sense of safety and security. Psalm 91:1-2 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.