September 21

Prayer of St. Theresa
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are
meant to be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love
that has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the
freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun….
It is there for each and everyone of you….

~ St. Teresa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Thought

How wonderful to know that we do not have to condemn ourselves, even for not living up to a goal we have set for ourselves.

Once we say we are sorry, we need to be willing to forgive ourselves. After all, how else do we learn and grow except by mistakes?
When we have forgiven ourselves, we become free to take risks again without fear of unforgivable failure, and who knows what new successes we might attain?

So ............

Is there something I can forgive myself for today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Contemplation

Time Management

In dealing with our personal shortcomings, we may find traits of immaturity. For example, we might waste time doing the things we like to do rather than the things we must do. We sometimes find a way to justify this. Drinking coffee with friends might be called "having a meeting" even when it goes far beyond normal limits and uses up time that should be devoted to family and work responsibilities.

Without becoming workaholics or drudges, we do need to be honest about our habits. If we're wasting too much time, it could be at the expense of things that need to be attended to promptly. When we waste time, we often have to work twice as hard to catch up later on. Let's be honest about the management of our time.

I'll watch how I spend my time today. If I'm spending too much time socializing, I'll put myself on a reasonable schedule that balances both leisure and work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love

Love is always positive and constructive. It does not tolerate negativism. It must be given and received unconditionally, without reservations, with no strings attached.
When we love, we will see in others what we wish to have in ourselves.
We will know that love is a privilege given to us by God.
When we love, we will never be bored with life or our program. . .
It shows us that the things that count are never held in the hand but always in the heart.

The Best of the Grapevine [Vol. 3], Page 297

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Few Quotes

Negative words are powerful boomerangs so be careful what you say about people and yourself.” ~ Mary J. Blige

“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: