View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 11:08 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

Quote of the Week

"The Power behind me is bigger than the problem in front of me."

In the past, I faced life alone. It was up to me to manage everything I had, to arrange things to get what I wanted, and to solve the problems I encountered. This was an exhausting task, and at times the mere thought of my current problems, or problems unforeseen, would overwhelm me, leaving me depressed and listless. How can I keep getting up in the morning feeling this way? was a thought I often had.

In the rooms of recovery, the first great relief I had came from the energy of the collective spirit I felt from all the people who had already recovered. Suddenly, I was no longer alone, and now I, too, had access to solutions and a new way of living and dealing with life. Most important of all, I discovered a Power greater than myself, and I grew to trust and rely upon this Power that I now call God.

Today, after years of trying and relying on this Power, I have the confidence that comes from faith, because I know that by relying on God’s solutions to my life and problems, I am always taken care of. Whenever I remember to include or turn to God for life’s answers, I am amazed and delighted by how problems melt, situations change, and my life flows like the river of peace I believe God is. Today, I have faith that the Power behind me is bigger than the problem in front of me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote