View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 06:11 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15

Prayer for Happiness

Lord,
Make my lips smile longer as I think of moving to an amazing sunlit place. Let me awaken each morning with hope for everything that the world has to offer.

Help me so that I can discover peace, prosperity, and happiness in life. Guide me to find joy in each day and appreciate the beauty of your creation. Teach me how to touch each soul I meet and be thankful for every person in my life.

Teach me how to see a happy life in all of its infinite varieties. Help me to find happiness in every moment as I go through each day.
Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Thought

The A.A. program is a way of life.

It's a way of living and we have to learn to live the program if we're going to stay sober. The twelve steps in the book are like guideposts. They point the direction in which we have to go. But each member of the group has to find his own best way of living the program. We don't all do it exactly alike. Whether by quiet times in the morning, meetings, working with others, or spreading the word, we have to learn to live the program.

So ............

Has A.A. become my regular, natural way of living?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Contemplation

"Miracle"

We have chosen life. Well maybe we had a little push, maybe a big push from our family, police, or the pain of our disease. But still, we’ve chosen recovery. We choose daily to let our Higher Power run our lives. We have trust! We have faith!

We work hard at recovery. We meditate. We look for ways to serve others. Each one of us is building a miracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key to Sobriety

The unique ability of each A.A. to identify himself with, and bring recovery to, the newcomer in no way depends upon his learning, his eloquence, or any special individual skills. The only thing that matters is that he is an alcoholic who has found a key to sobriety.

As Bill Sees It Page 257

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a Quote

“Often the test of courage is not to die but to live.” ~ Vittorio Alfiert
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: