View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 05:36 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 23: It is impossible to see what is ahead of you, but your consolation is the comfort in knowing that I am with you, says the Lord. I will pick you up when you are down, show you the way when you are lost, and fill you up when you are empty. I am your all in all. Romans 8:18-21 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: