View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 11:29 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8

AA 'Big Book' - Quote

Most of us have been unwilling to admit we were real alcoholics. No person like to think he is bodily and mentally different from his fellows. - Pg. 30 - More About Alcoholism

Hour To Hour - Book - Quote

The pain and struggle of early recovery is a powerful wind that blows through your life. It blows open the doors to your deepest emotions and tests the very fiber of your being. Yet, after the storm abates, you rebuild on the foundation of love from the fellowship.

In the coming days when I can't be grateful, when I cannot see past the storm, I listen to the beating heart of the fellowship.

Lighting One Candle

Today I will light one candle. I know in my heart that the world has so many sincere and good people in it. People who want to contribute to the world, whose hearts are set in the right direction. I join with all of those good souls today in my deep wish to be part of a force that can heal the world. I say a quiet prayer for all who need it and I unite my soul energy with like minded people. I trust that my good wishes for this world will unite with the good wishes of others and form a silent force that will gather in power and attract more and more energy. My prayers will not go unanswered because they are the prayers of so many. There are so many good people from all walks of life, all corners of the world. We have something very profound in common, our love of life, our love of our world.

I do a small thing with a full heart

- Tian Dayton PhD

Pocket Sponsor - Book - Quote

Try to live your life without adding to your Eight Step list. You have enough wreckage to clear up from the past without creating wreckage in the now.

When I feel my worst, I try my best.

"Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book" - Book

Better to go through life sober, thinking you're an alcoholic, than go through life drunk thinking you're not.

Time for Joy - Book - Quote

Today I am willing to let go of all my thoughts and opinions that are negative and destructive in my life.

Alkiespeak - Book - Quote

I've got a mind that's trying to kill me. - Bob P.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote