View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 08:33 AM   #19
yukonm
Administrator

December 19

Hour To Hour - Book - Quote

Our incessant analyzing could very well lead us back to drugs. Is your mind yapping at you constantly? Should I stay, should I not? Put your mind to rest by saying to yourself: No matter what my mind says, I won't take a fix, pill, drink, or snort and I will stay in this program.

With a firm decision on my part, it doesn't matter what my mind says, I know what my behavior will be -- clean and sober.

Spirit at Work

I am waiting in pleasant anticipation for spirit to work its quiet magic in my day. There is nothing that I can think, feel or do, that cannot be made lighter and truer by inviting spirit into it. I rest in the joyous awareness that spirit is with me. That spirit has never left me. If I feel an absence of spirit today I will remember that it is not spirit that moves away from me, but I that move away from spirit. I am uplifted by the thought that I am not alone, nor ever was I. Today I need no proof that I am on a spiritual journey because the miracle of life surrounds me everywhere and this is proof enough. I am living the gift.

Life is the remedy.

Pocket Sponsor - Book - Quote

Pure and simple: Fear is the absence of Faith. Whether your fears are the Frantic Efforts to Appear Recovered or the F*ck Everything And Run type, one thing is guaranteed to alleviate them, the Fear Ain't In This House type of faith.

My fear no longer owns me.

- Tian Dayton PhD

"Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book" - Book

It works better if you get into the program instead of just getting around the program.

Time for Joy - Book - Quote

In quiet meditation I find emotional balance. I feel myself growing closer and closer to my Higher Power and I find love.

Alkiespeak - Book - Quote

If you don't believe that the AA Big Book was written with the assistance of a divine editor, ask yourself; 'Could my home group have written it?' In my group it takes us twenty minutes to elect a G.S.O - And that's when we have a volunteer. - Doug D.

One Day At A Time

yukonm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yukonm For Sharing: