View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 07:07 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3

John 6:47 — Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life.

The moment you trust Jesus Christ, you become a Child of God and his Spirit begins to live inside you. You have become part of His story. The more you grow in your relationship with God, the more of His story you will begin to see and understand in your life. All of your sins, past and future, is forgiven, and you now find total acceptance before Him. When you begin this relationship, Jesus promises to be with you through all the ups and downs, and in the joys and difficulties of this life. He loves you with an everlasting, unchanging love. And not only has He promised eternal life, but He came so that you could also experience purpose, fulfillment and freedom in this life.

I rejoice in your word like one who discovers a great treasure. - Psalm 119:162

Titus 2:11-12 - 11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,

Proverbs 22:2 The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the maker of them all.

2 Corinthians 5:17 If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Jesus replied, "If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water." John 4:10

Psalm 108:1-5

A song. A psalm of David.

My heart, O God, is steadfast;
I will sing and make music with all my soul.
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.

The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does. Psalm 145:17
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: