View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 4

Today’s Scripture: I Corinthians 1:4 (NLT): I always thank my God for you and for the gracious gifts he has given you, now that you belong to Christ Jesus.

Today’s Thought: It is important to have thankful heart. God has given us so much to be thankful for. The Lord has also put people in each one of our lives for us to be thankful for. These people are often there to help us grow in our walk with God. Today let’s show them how much we are thankful for them.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I thank You for those people You’ve put in my life. I know that they are a gift from You. Please show me how I can show them my gratitude. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Philippians 3:13 (NLT) Paul said, "I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead..."

Thought: God has great plans for you. Ask Him.

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. - Matthew 7:7

Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Keep me safe, O God,for I have come to you for refuge. Psalm 16:1

Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. Jude 1:2

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," 1 Peter 1:3

Colossians 3:9-10 - 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: