Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 12:01 AM   #332
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful that I had a sober day. My gratitude has been in short supply when I look at the last time I shared on it.
Grateful that I didn't drink today. I was catching up on sleep and watching the Olympics, didn't do much sharing with others on the internet, but have been talking to a few friends on the phone and the newcomer I met a few weeks ago, still calls me every day.
Grateful that we have this wonderful land called Canada and they are making a good showing at the Olympics. As we like to say, the failure is in the not trying and reaching your personal best, is winning in my eyes. Congratulations to the U.S. for all their medals.
Grateful that I got my other book finished and read another one. It was a new book by Iris Johansen called Night and Day. i have a James Patterson book sitting in the wings called Bullseye, a new book to the Michael Bennett series. It was calling me, but decided to put first things first and argue with my mouse and come here and post.
Grateful for another day of sobriety. In a few more days August 25, I will be celebrating my 25th anniversary. It will be a gratitude meeting instead of a speaker meeting. So grateful to be clean and sober, although today, I felt like I used my bed, and yet I felt justified because I had lost some sleep the last few days.
Grateful for all of you who follow my journey with me. God Bless.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote