View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 05:05 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12

I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10

James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

Yours, OLORD, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, OLORD, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things. - 1 Chronicles 29:11

A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue. —Proverbs 11:12

Colossians 1:13-14 - 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote