View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalms 12:6

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (NIV)

Thought: Even when things don't make sense, I know that He is in control and working for my good.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8, NIV

The Word became human and lived here on earth among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. John 1:14

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. —Matthew 11:28-30
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: