View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default 12 other sponsorship steps

TWELVE STEPS OF A SPONSOR
If someone wants what I have to offer and I am willing to make the
effort to give it, then I am ready to take certain steps. These are
the principles that make sponsorship possible.
1) I am powerless over you and how you recover and I cannot manage your recovery.
2) I believe in the power of the help available to you, through me, other members, the rooms, the literature, and a loving power greater than either you or me.
3) I make a decision to give you onto the care of a loving power as you are coming to understand.
4) I face with a power greater than myself all that you are and all that you choose to bring.
5) I share with you in truth and honest reflection the experience, strength and hope I have acquired.
6) I become entirely ready to work with you in any way.
7) I remain teachable in order to seek any new perspective or direction in helping you in your recovery.
8) I make all effort to bring you into my heart, willing to do all that I can except when to do so will injure myself or others.
9) I am direct with you, consistent and unswayed by distractions or diversions.
10) I look daily at the direction of our work and promptly seek to correct misdirection where found.
11) I seek through prayer and meditation, understanding of the will of a power greater than yourself in your life and the power to support that.
12) I continue to do all of these steps, seeking always how I may best help you in your recovery.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links