View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 07:31 AM   #15
yukonm
Administrator

December 15

Hour To Hour - Book - Quote

Did you really listen to the last person that tried to help you? A fellow sufferer or professional? Or did you blow off their words with various excuses? If you LISTEN with all your might to the next person who tries to help, this hour or that will be joyful.

Guide the right person to me so that I may have the opportunity to listen and learn, joyfully.

Visualizing My Own Life

Today I will dream, I'll use my capacity for visualization to imagine what I would like my life to be like. I will allow myself to see, in my mind, what I want to manifest in my life. Then I'll let the universe to work it's magic. Rather than stress and control and attempt to manipulate events, circumstances and people so that they conform to my idea of what I want to happen, I'll hold my vision steadily and with faith and trust that the universe will provide. This life is a gift, this world is a gift. Nature is abundant. I am part of the world, part of nature. Life means to fulfill me. Today I will take all of the steps that I need to take in order to manifest my vision and let God do the rest. I'll take the action and let go of the result.

I see the life I want to live

- Tian Dayton PhD

Pocket Sponsor - Book - Quote

They say, 'When all else fails, read the directions.' In recovery, we say, 'When all else fails, only then are you ready to read the directions.' It takes what it takes.

I do not wait to hit the bottom of a problem before I hit the books for directions.

"Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book" - Book

Honesty without kindness is cruel and kindness without honesty is co-dependence.

Time for Joy - Book - Quote

Today I am experiencing all of my life. It is exciting to be alive in each moment.

Alkiespeak - Book - Quote

He drank not as an epicure, but barbarious, with a speed and dispatch, as if he were performing a homicidal function, as if he had to kill something inside himself; a worm that would not die.' - Baudelaire talking of Edgar Allen Poe.

One Day At A Time

yukonm is offline   Reply With Quote