View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 07:11 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Attitude of Gratitude–Day 15

Attitude of Gratitude–Day 15 by SGLY Ministry

I AM GRATEFUL FOR….GRACE OF GOD
I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus, 1 Corinthians 1:4 [NKJV]

An Attitude of Gratitude Thought and Prayer:
Grace is the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God, given to us by Christ Jesus.

Dear God, I am so grateful for Your Grace.
I am so grateful that Your Grace allows me to receive Salvation through Your Son, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for Your Holy Spirit, which by Your Grace, operates in me to regenerate or strengthen me.
I Thank You, God, that I can minister for You daily and run my life’s race with joy, because of the grace You have freely given to me!

…nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Acts 20:24 [NKJV]
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links