Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 07:27 PM   #435
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety although the heat, has me trying to be more accepting. It has to cool down sometime. As they say, "This too shall pass, the good and the not so good."
Grateful for the food I have to eat. Grateful that I had the energy to cook it even if I don't want to eat it.
Grateful for my little pink fan. I may hate pink, but he is working like a Trojan to keep me cool.
Grateful for my other fan, it is too strong for me to have the air directed onto me. I would be really crippled up. It is like having air conditioning even though it is only about a foot in diameter.
Grateful for the guy who invented them. "2017 marks the 135th birthday of the electric fan, invented in 1882 by Schuyler Skaats Wheeler." Thanks to Yahoo.
Grateful that I had a good 7 hours sleep. Sleep sure makes a difference in your life.
A counselor in treatment said, "Lack of sleep won't kill you." I beg to differ, it can sure make you feel like stopping the world and getting off. I get sick and tired of being tired and sick when I have no sleep.
Grateful that each day is a new beginning, even if my day starts between 2-5 p.m. my body seems to have a mind of it's own. I just have to accept it as it is and remember that it has 75 years of wear and tear. LOL!
Grateful for my Higher Power. He must have a sense of humor to put up with me.
Grateful that I am learning to speak American, I don't have so many red lines under my worlds.
Grateful for the fellowship of the spirit that links us together as One.
Grateful for all those who follow me on my journey.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote