View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 10:02 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 30

Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name. Hebrews 13:15

Philippians 2:22 (NIV) But you know that Timothy has proved himself, because as a son with his father he has served with me (Paul) in the work of the gospel.

Thought: There's no such thing as a solo act in the body of Christ. We need each other.

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 28:13 (NLT): People who cover over their sins will not prosper. But if they confess and forsake them, they will receive mercy.

Today’s Thought: God is faithful! If you confess your sins & ask for forgiveness, He will forgive you! It does not matter what you’ve done.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You would forgive me of all my sins & cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Help me to also turn from my sin. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote