View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 09:50 AM   #39
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 30

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

Psalm 137:4 (NIV) How can we sing the songs of the Lord while in a foreign land?

Thought: You may be going through a desert. God's hand is on you, even there.

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. - 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Today’s Scripture: James 1:23-24 (NLT): For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like.

Today’s Thought: Not only do we need to read & study God’s Word but we also need to apply it to our lives each & every day.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me not only to learn but apply the Word of God to my life each & every day. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Philippians 1:9-10 “And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,”

Psalm 105:4 NIV Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 38:23
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote