View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 07:38 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

Ephesians 4:26-27 26 “In your anger do not sin” Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. - John 6:37

Today’s Scripture: Joshua 1:9 (NLT):This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Today’s Thought: God is with you. Always. It doesn’t matter what you are going through. Trust and lean on Him, He will never let you down!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to fully rely on You. I know You will never leave or forsake me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Isaiah 55:8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Acts 20:24 I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6

Romans 5:5 (NIV) - And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote