View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 06:12 AM   #15
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Saturday, June 14, 2014

You are reading from the book The Language of Letting Go

Letting Go of Timing

"When the time is right, child." When the time is right. How often have we heard those words - from a friend, a sponsor, our Higher Power?

We want things so badly - that job, that check, a relationship, a possession. We want our life to change.

So we wait, sometimes patiently, sometimes anxiously, wondering all the while: When will the future bring me what I long for? Will I be happy then?

We try to predict, circling dates on the calendar, asking questions. We forget that we don't hold the answers. The answers come from God. If we listen closely, we'll hear them. When the time is right, child. When the time is right.

Be happy now.

Today, I will relax. I am being prepared. I can let go of timing. I can stop manipulating outcomes. Good things will happen when the time is right, and they will happen naturally.
Love this it is so true, thanks to working the Steps, I know longer have to act out in my disease. I don't have to manipulate, role play, try to make things happen, or dictate other people's lives according to my divine providence.

I can just be in the now and things will unfold very well without me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote