View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 13

THE POWER OF LOVE

“Our fears fall from us.” Alcoholics Anonymous, page 75

“Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away.” Romans 8: 38

For what it's worth: My alcoholism was a disease of unknown fears that motivated my behavior without my knowledge. I would have died unaware had it not been for a merciful God rescuing me from my life of fear and placing me in a safe and caring place, Alcoholics Anonymous. As I live one day at a time, practicing the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous, I develop a childlike relationship with my Heavenly Father. And as I grow closer to Him each day, especially holding on to Him tightly during storms, I more deeply experience my Heavenly Father's love, a love “even the powers of hell can't keep away”. Opening my mind and heart to His love, I live with trust and my fears fall from me.

God bless you!
Joe W.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: