View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

Power for Living Part 30 - That You May Know

by Gail Rodgers
“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

“I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms… ” Ephesians 1:17-20
This prayer that Paul prayed for the church in Ephesus is a prayer we can pray today for ourselves and for others. It’s a prayer I pray for you as you conclude this 30 part devotional series.
As the Father gives you His Holy Spirit to bring wisdom and understanding you will grow to know Him better.
Your eyes will be opened to see with deeper understanding the hope that God holds out to the world through the Holy Spirit working through you.
You will understand in new ways the resources He offers as you rely on His Holy Spirit in new ways in each day.
And you will get a glimpse of that power, that same resurrection power that raised Jesus from the grave.
And you will know that you know Him. And others will want to know Him too.
Give yourself unreservedly to the work of the Holy Spirit today in every area of your life.
It is the only way to live!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote