Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 12:04 AM   #426
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful that I didn't throw a hissy fit, when I fell asleep in my chair and almost lost out on finishing today's postings. I came close, because so much needs editing because I have so many errors in my typing. Not sure if it is me or my computer. I either get more of a letter than I want or it doesn't print at alo. It doesn't help that I have 5 keys that have almost lost their lettering because I have typed so much. It isn't all copy and paste.
Grateful that my son took me grocery shopping, I think! I always seem to get what he needs. Today there was a shortage of funds, so we couldn't get everything. So grateful that payday isn't far away.
Grateful that I walked downtown and back. Coming back is mostly uphill so I don't do it very often.
Grateful that my son put the groceries away.
Grateful that coffee was on special at Shopper's Drug Mart. Maxwell House coffee for $5.99.
Grateful for the strawberries I am eating while posting this. They were on special 2 for $3.
Grateful for the program. I know I was enabling my son by buying him a pack of cigarettes, but the thought of shopping with him or even living with him until he could get his own, was just too, too scary. I did it for myself, not him.
Grateful that I had a big sleep after I got home. The telephone phone woke me at 7 pm. I must have been really tired, I fell asleep watching tennis. I wanted to go to bed, but woke myself up to come and finish posting for today.
Grateful for the sites I go to. I have missed both my groups this week. When I don't have that contact, my thinking can slip. It can slip many times, buts if I don't notice, it slips too far back before it gets my attention.
Grateful for the tools of recovery.
Grateful that I have a desire to use them.
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me. God Bless.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing: