Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 11:44 PM   #434
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety, up until about 6:45 pm then I got ticked off at my son. I tried to phone him, he didn't answer, I redialed and called him 3 times and then I realized that his phone was ringing in my living room. He had left it here. The joke was on me.
Grateful I made it to my NA meeting.
Grateful that I am an addict. Without knowing about this disease I would have died years ago. As they say, I may have another relapse in me, but I am not sure I have another recovery. Mainly because for me to use is to die, especially if I picked up a cigarette.
Grateful I had the fall, it has made me aware of some things. 1) You aren't as young as you like to think you are. 2) Something is affecting your day to day living, and I need to find out what is making be lose my balance so often. 3) Prayer works, as I said I couldn't have hurt if I wanted to, too many people were praying for me.
Grateful that I got some grocery shopping done.
Grateful that I remembered that I had to go for a blood test.
Not so grateful that I forgot that I needed a urine test. It never fails, I forget, go before I go out like I always do, and some habits are hard to break.
Grateful that my program is applicable to all areas of my life.
Grateful for the prayers that came my way. Gratefully received.
Grateful for the treat I had today. I went to Nation's Food and had their buffet. It is $4.99 after 4 pm.
Grateful that the sun was shining today, at least the times I looked at it. There was a beautiful sunset I hope you all caught.
Grateful for those who walk this journey with me. God Bless.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote