View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 11:13 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13

Prayer of Thanks for God's Creation

O Lord God of Israel and God of the nations, you are the only God in heaven above or the earth below. I walk before you with all my heart. I bless your name in the morning when I rise and in the evening when I sleep, and all the day when your creation fills my eye. Bless me to remember you this day. When I see and hear the thousand miracles of your creation, let me see them anew, recalling that you have made them, and no other; that I may live in your presence among the common miracles I take for granted. Through Christ I pray, Amen.

I pray that I may be blessed every step of my path this day by the great God of light. May your sun shine upon me; as the moon moves the tide, may your Spirit move my emotions with every grace and magic; may my heart sing with the voice of your angels and my hearth be warm; and may this and every blessed day You have given me be filled with joy. Amen.

Giving Produces Thanksgiving

2 Corinthians 9:11-15

Dear Father, righteous and gracious God,

I believe that you will enrich me in every way for great generosity, and I pray that my giving will produce thanksgiving to you! Let my giving not only serve mankind but also glorify your name.

Let me glorify you by being obedient in every way to the Good News about Jesus. Let my contributions be an expression of my love for him.

Let those who receive what I give pray for me and long to know me, because of your superlative and surpassing grace given to me. Thank you, my loving God, for your inexpressible gift!

In the name of Jesus Christ, the truly generous Savior of mankind, I raise these petitions to you. Amen.

Lord our God, in the grace of Jesus Christ we turn to you, our Father in heaven and on earth, for we know your truth and your saving power. Grant that men may learn to look upward to you in faith and in trust that your will is being done on earth, even though so much seems to be the work of men alone. But your will is behind everything and we put ourselves under your will. We hope in your will. In your will we are certain that everything will be made right and good, to the glory of your name. Amen.

“A Prayer During Times Of Fear”

Father, You want us to have peace instead of fear. Therefore You speak to our hearts many times, “Fear not” and give us many reasons why we are not to be fearful people. The most compelling reason that we need not fear is that You promise never to leave us nor forsake us. You are our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. So we ask that You embolden us and fill our hearts with courage in place of fear. As someone once said, “Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”

Prayer on Being Made Redundant
Redundant’ – the word says it all - ‘useless, unnecessary, without purpose, surplus to requirements.’ Thank you, Heavenly Father, that in the middle of the sadness, the anger, the uncertainty, the pain, I can talk to you. Hear me as I cry out in confusion, help me to think clearly, and calm my soul. As life carries on, may I know your presence with me each and every day. And as I look to the future, help me to look for fresh opportunities, for new directions. Guide me by your Spirit, and show me your path, through Jesus, the way, the truth and the life. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: