View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 07:25 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15

Reflection for the Day

Little by little, I'm getting over my tendency to procrastinate. I always used to put things off until tomorrow, and, of course, they never got done. Instead of "Do it now," my motto was "Tomorrow's another day." I've learned in the Program that it's far better to make a mistake once in a while than to never do anything at all. Am I learning to do it now?

Today I Pray

May God help me cure my habitual tardiness and "get me to the church on time." May I free myself of the self- imposed chaos of life-long procrastination: library books overdue, appointments missed, assignments turned in late, schedules unmet, meals half-cooked. May God give me the serenity I need to restore order and organization to my daily living.

Today I Will Remember

I will not be put off by my tendency to put off.

You are reading from the book:

A Day at a Time (Softcover) by Anonymous
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote