Thread: Mixed Bag
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Would like to avoid the pain of my 5 types of arthritis, neuralgia in my face from having Bell's Palsy twice, pseudo gout, neuropathy in my feet from my diabetes. Each day is a journey with my God. A lot of it I didn't know was there because I had been using. You can't expect anything else when you abuse yourself and allow others to abuse you too. I got hit and starting hitting back. Mental, emotional, and spiritual pain because you lost your trust in God, others, and yourself. It has been a long journey, but my God and I are working on it.

The body carries memories of our abuse, be it mental, emotional or physical. I try not to let my chronic pain rule my life, yet there are days when I can't think or work through it and I have had to be accepting and not put high expectations on myself. Seeing as I am 71, I am just getting old and parts are wearing out, and yet when I went to the Holistic Center for a treatment, the Reiki Master said he hadn't seen me that good since he first started treating me about 15 years ago.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote