View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 09:06 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. - John 13:35

So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall. Romans 14:13

Isaiah 41:17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. —Job 37:5

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:" 2 Timothy 4:7

1 John 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Psalm 109:30 With my mouth I will greatly extol the Lord; in the great throng of worshipers I will praise him.

Arise, Lord! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless. Psalm 10:12
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: