View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 01:25 AM   #8
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Tuesday, April 8, 2014

You are reading from the book Today's Gift

Any time you sense you are getting overrun by outside influences and losing your feelings, put your attention inside your body. Relax. . ., let your breath sink low. . ., breathe in your abdomen. . . .

—ANNE KENT RUSH

When we are feeling as though all our energy is scattered throughout our bodies, we need to practice centering, or focusing this energy into one place. Our center may change from day to day, and each of us feels it differently.

When we're walking, we may feel power coming from our hips and spreading through the body, heart, and mind. When we're in a meditative mood, we may feel warm energy at the back of the head. At other times, we might feel a real centering place in the middle of the chest, right where our heart and arms and breathing come together. There is no one way to be at peace. Centering is a way for each of us to find and picture to ourselves our focused energy. When we can do this, we increase our power to bring about those things we want from life, those things we really do deserve.

Where is my energy right now?
I know it is now in the right place! Before coming on to post, I did a meditation with some nature cards. I sat down to turn on my computer, only to see that some of the cards had fallen on the floor, not sure if it was before or after my meditation, so put them together, said another prayer, and asking for what I needed and that what I didn`t need, be taken away.

I got a card that said, `Happiness from the past,` which was a result of a long time friend connecting with me and meeting with a good friend yesterday in the mall. My last card was the eagle, which promises vision, power, and healing.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote