View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 03:02 AM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Today I was sharing with my friend and she said, "You raised a good son." I said, "Thank you." He did some work for her and she was quite happy with the results.

He has his own place that he shares with a friend. He is working part time at the moment, but he still finds time to come and help me out. He chooses to continue to use, and that is his choice.

The other day I confronted him about two missing steaks from my freezer. He said, "Oh that must have been the day that I came in drunk." That was quite a while ago, I don't know when it was or if I was even here, I just know that when I wanted a steak, it wasn't there.

It is what addicts do, I don't have to like it, but I do understand and accept it. I don't believe in leaving the words unsaid, I just don't react the way I use to. I also confronted him with the two pay-for-view movies that he ordered. I put a parental block on my TV and he will get a surprise if he tries to order any more. I don't need an extra $12. added to my telephone bill, it wasn't in my budget. Some may say, "What is $12?" It is a lot when you don't have it and you need it for something else.

Thanks for letting me share.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote