View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 08:56 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 14

THE MASTER'S MESSAGE

"This is our twelfth suggestion: Carry this message to other alcoholics!" Alcoholics Anonymous, page 89

"How true it is that a servant is not greater than the master. Nor are messengers more important than the one who sends them." John 13:16

For what it's worth: My destructive, diseased alcoholic existence carried no appropriate message for anyone, other than not to let it happen to them. Nevertheless, had it not happened to me, I would not have a life-saving message to share with other suffering alcoholics. God transformed me into an epistle of hope for others, and when He entrusts this once worthless drunk with the honor of carrying His hopeful word to another, I must remember Whose word it is, and give my Master praise, not me!

God bless you.
Joe W.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: