View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God! Psalm 43:5

Psalm 70:1 (NIV) Hasten, O God, to save me; O Lord, come quickly to help me.

Thought: God knows your needs. He's ready to provide relief.

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 2:4-5 (NLT) Come to Christ, who is the living cornerstone of God's temple. He was rejected by the people, but he is precious to God who chose him. And now God is building you, as living stones, into his spiritual temple. What's more, you are God's holy priests, who offer the spiritual sacrifices that please him because of Jesus Christ.

Today’s Thought: It is amazing to think that we are God’s holy priests! God sees each one of us totally different than we see ourselves. It’s time our views line up with His view!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for giving Your Son Jesus Christ to die for my sins. I ask that You help me see myself as You see me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote