View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 08:57 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6

For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. 1 Peter 1:18-19

Matthew 24:44 (NIV) So you also must be ready, because the Son of man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.

Thought: What you decide to do with Jesus determines your eternal destination.

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 2:9 (NLT) So you see, the Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials, even while punishing the wicked right up until the day of judgment.

Today’s Thought: God always takes care of His children. Sometimes we doubt this instead of trusting Him. God’s timing is always right. We may not always feel like His timing is right, however, He’s always right on time. Trust Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for always meeting my needs. Help me learn to trust You, always. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote