View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Romans 12:11 (NIRV) Never let the fire in your heart go out. Keep it alive. Serve the Lord.

Thought: There's a purpose for your passion. Let God use your life to lift up others.

Today’s Scripture: James 3:10 (NLT) And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!

Today’s Thought: We must guard what comes out of our mouth. We can either choose to build up or tear down. What will you choose today?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me guard my tongue. I also ask that You put people in my life today that need an encouraging word. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote