View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 12:06 PM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:6

1 Peter 5:2 (NIV) Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care...

Thought: There are people in your life who look to your example. Stay on the straight and narrow path.

Today’s Scripture: Titus 1:2-3 (NLT): This truth gives them the confidence of eternal life, which God promised them before the world began-and he cannot lie. And now at the right time he has revealed this Good News, and we announce it to everyone. It is by the command of God our Savior that I have been trusted to do this work for him.

Today’s Thought: We are called to be the Light of this dark world. We need to share Christ with those that are lost and hurting. People may not admit it, but they are watching. How are you going to be a light today?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me share the Good News to someone today. Let them be ready to receive You. Give me the word to say. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote