View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 08:20 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2

Now to him who is able to keep us from stumbling and to present ourselves blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Heavenly Father, I humble myself before You, Your will not mine be done. I will mediate on your Word day and night. By the grace of God I will be an obedient doer of your Word, so my pathway will be prosperous and successful. I renew my mind to your Word, and pray that your Word will dominate my thoughts, words and actions. I submit to Truth so that I will not be seduced or deceived by the works of the devil. I am strong in you, Lord, and in the power of your might. Today, I choose Life and the Blessings of Deuteronomy 28. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

And those the Lord has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away. Isaiah 35:10 NIV

Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that you lead us on all our paths. Together we praise your name. We plead with you, stay with us, especially when the world grows darker. Stay with us and send down your power. Send your power in answer to our prayers. For all people we pray, "Father in heaven, these are our brothers and sisters in spite of their failures and sins." Help them, O God. May they soon come to recognize who you are, what you do, and what you will still do, so that the whole world can be joyful and all people on earth may know the blessing of being your children. Amen.

Lord, I pray that You give me godly wisdom each and every day. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Lord Jesus, I want to be a light that leads others to you. Help me to be a witness for you and to proclaim boldly your message of love and salvation. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: