View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 04:12 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3

Psalm 25:4, NIV "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths."

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me -- put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9

Revelation 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. Romans 14:13

Romans 15:13, NLT "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

1 Peter 2:9, NKJV "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;"

Revelation 7:17 (NIV) For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

Thought: What a glimpse of God's plan for you!

I rejoice in Your word like one who discovers a great treasure. - Psalm 119:162

Today’s Scripture: I Corinthians 1:3 (NLT): May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.

Today’s Thought: We must ask God for grace and peace especially in today’s world. We need grace when we mess up. We need peace so that we are able to get along with everyone.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me get along with others as I go about my day today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Psalm 31:15 — My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me.

...be made new in the attitude of your minds... —Ephesians 4:23

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." — Matthew 18:20
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote