View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

Heaven and Hell

When a Christian dies, he or she goes immediately into God’s presence in heaven, to be with the Lord forever. Those who die without Christ will suffer eternal punishment in hell.
  • John 14:1-3; 10:27, 28 John 14:1-3 1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 10:27-28 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.” NKJV
  • 2 Corinthians 5:8 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. NKJV
  • 2 Thessalonians 1:4-9 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, NKJV
  • Revelation 20:15 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. NKJV
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote