View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 30

So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law. Galatians 5:1

Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV) Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Thought: Trust is the tool that God has given us for overcoming situations and circumstances.

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 4:11 (NLT): Are you called to be a speaker? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Are you called to help others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then God will be given glory in everything through Jesus Christ. All glory and power belong to him forever and ever. Amen.

Today’s Thought: Once you figure out your calling, work at it with all your strength. People are watching you whether you realize it or not. Your work will glorify God and it might just bring someone to Christ!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me be a light for You in everything I do. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote