View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 09:04 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Show me your ways O Lord

Show me your ways O Lord – Please show me your way Lord!

Show me your ways O Lord – Please show me your way Lord! My prayer and heart’s desire for today and always is – Show me your ways O Lord! Show me your way Lord – Your way is the best way! I have tried doing things my way, vs. doing things your way – it is abundantly clear that your way is the best way! Show me your ways Lord, teach me the way to go every minute of every day!

Key Verse (Scroll down for more Verses)
Psalm 25:4, NIV Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths.
Psalm 25:4, NLT Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow.
Psalm 25:4, ESV Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths.

Dear Lord, I want to be where you are, and go where you lead. I want to walk in your ways and in your truth. I want to dwell in your presence all of the time. Show me your ways Lord, and guide me aright! Let your favor and your hand be evident in my life! Let your joy and your peace continually overflow in my life! Let your perfect will be done in my life, to the glory of your name! Let me walk in the footsteps of Jesus – Let me be a shining light! Let me continue to learn and to grow! While we wait for Jesus

Show me your ways O Lord ~ Bible Verses & Scripture Prayers
Psalm 25:4-5, HCSM Make Your ways known to me, LORD; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me…

Psalm 86:11, NIV Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Exodus 33:13, ESV Now therefore, if I have found favor in your sight, please show me now your ways, that I may know you in order to find favor in your sight.

jollynotes.com
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links