View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #3
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

October 22

The evil deeds of a wicked man ensnare him; the cords of his sin hold him fast. He will die for lack of discipline, led astray by his own great folly.
Proverbs 5:22-23 (Read all of Proverbs 5)
New International Version

October 23

But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God "will give to each person according to what he has done."
Romans 2:5-6 (Read all of Romans 2)

October 24

Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
Isaiah 26:8-9 (Read all of Isaiah 26)

October 25

Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16 (Read all of 1 Corinthians 3)

October 26

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:28-31 (Read all of Isaiah 40)

October 27

"I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no other."
Isaiah 45:5-6 (Read all of Isaiah 45)

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote