View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:24 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don't be faithless any longer. Believe!" John 20:27

Psalm 23:3 (NIRV) He gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths for the honor of His name.
Thought: God knows the way you should take. Just ask Him.

Today’s Scripture: Colossians 3:12 (NLT): Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Today’s Thought: God chose us to be holy. Since this is opposite of our nature it will not happen overnight, instead it is a continual process. This process is very difficult & often feels unattainable, however, with much prayer, we can work towards the goal.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to become more like You each day. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote