View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9

To Keep God in Mind This Day

Lord, let me begin this day in devout meditations, in joy unspeakable, and in blessing and praising You, who has given me such good hope and everlasting consolation.

Lift up my mind above all these little things below, which are apt to distract my thoughts; and keep it above, until my heart is fully resolved to seek You every day, in the path where Jesus has trod before me. Amen.

Now all glory to you, mighty God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into your glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to you who alone are God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are yours before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time, Amen.

Paths of Righteousness

Father, You are leading me on paths I do not know, past all my fantasies, hopes, doubts and fear. When I go through deep waters and great trouble, You will be with me. When I go through rivers of difficulty, I will not drown! When I walk through the fire of oppression, I will not be burned up–the flames will not consume me. Even though I walk through the shadow of death I will fear no evil. You lead me in the paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake. In the name of Jesus I will rejoice in You and be glad. Amen.

Isaiah 43:2; Psalm 23

My Father, preserve my soul from all selfishness. May I delight in thy teaching as I trust in thy word. I pray that I may not only speak truthfully, but that I may leave the door of my spirit open, that truth may always enter and abide continually. Amen.

Lord, if I ever “build walls”, cutting people off or isolating myself from the needs of others, alert me to what I am doing. Open my eyes to see what unites people rather than what divides us. Show me how to be inclusive and build bridges between people instead of being exclusive and putting up walls that divide. Amen.

Dear Lord, please forgive me for all that I do. Help me make things right that I have done wrong.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: