View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 30

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. James 5:16

Mark 10:45 (NIV) - Jesus gave His life as a ransom for many.

Thought: - "For many" means "me!"

Today’s Scripture: Matthew 22:37-39 (NLT): Jesus replied, “You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Today’s Thought: Jesus makes it very clear to love God with everything within you. He goes one step further though; He says to love your neighbor as well. The root word for neighbor is described as “anyone near you” in the Greek.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to show everyone the love of God that You have shown me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links